Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I like the quote "Home is where the heart is" because anyone can have a house but a home is a place where everybody that lives in that home is loved. This quote relates to me because in my home everybody is loved and respected. Even though sometimes people get in trouble and heir mother gets mad you still call the place where you live a home because she know that she is just doing it for a reason because your mother just wants you to stay out of trouble because she loves you.

I think this quote "Home is where the heart is" affect other people because they might feel the same way we feel because this quote tells us that a home is a place that is very special to you and if you have a home that you love and the people that you live with you inside that home loves you to you should love that home because some people who does not have a home and people t love or be loved back wish they could have a home that they can be loved in and people to really respect them.

That is why I really like the quote "Home is where the heart is" because it rally relates to me and i think it really relates to other people that sees this quote.    

No comments:

Post a Comment