Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I think the question How does language affect how we view the world affect us a lot because a lot of people in the world think that if yo speak a different language you are different. But other people think that the question How does language affects the world a lot because people should not think that you are different just because you speak another language of is a different color. I think that the world should not be affected by the language a person speak because everybody in the world should be treated with equal rights that is why i think language should not affect the world.

I think that different expression means that a person may have a different opinion of a person than you. To me the actually meaning of the different expression is a boy or girl feelings towards something but their feelings are different that is what I think different expression actually means to me.

Also back to the question does language affects the world I think it really affects the world because a lot of people can not do a lot of things that they want to do because of the way they look or the way that they speak. I think that it really affects the world because a lot of people have dreams to do things but they can not because they way they look or speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment